- Hines Promotions, Inc. is not affiliated with any Boxing Club,
Boxing School, Gym, or Martial Arts School.
- All events are sanctioned by the appropriate state regulatory
agency (Boxing/Athletic Commission, etc.). Contestant safety is
- Contestants must be 18 to 40 years of age in North Carolina and
18 to 35 years of age in South Carolina. (A valid Drivers License or
other Government Issued Picture ID is required.)
- Each Fight consists of 3 one minute rounds of Just Slugging - No
Wrestling or Kicking. There is a one minute rest period between each
- A brief physician's exam and breathalyzer test will be
administered before a fighter is cleared to fight.
- Amateurs Only! - No Professional Boxers or Kickboxers ...
- There is No Entry Fee for the Event, but you will need cash to
purchase a State Issued Toughman License. ($37.50 in North Carolina
& $25.00 in South Carolina)
- All fighters must wear 16 oz. boxing gloves and other promoter
provided safety equipment for each fight. Fighters will need to
bring thier own mouthpiece, but should not bring any other personal
- Fighters should be present by 6:00 PM to insure that all
paperwork, physicals, etc. are completed by fight time (8:00 PM).
Late arrivals may be rejected due to time limitations.
- These are single elimination events. Each Fighter will fight only
once on the first night. First night winners will return the second
night and may fight 2-3 times to reach the Championship.
FOR OTHER QUESTIONS
Hines Promotions, Inc.
- Please Call Hines Promotions at 704-857-6798 or
- Contact Hines Promotions by mail at: